The individual we seek for this position must be a self-starter, schedule driven, have the ability to manage priorities in order to work on multiple projects at one time and be able to think outside the box when challenged.
- Responsible for the professional and comprehensive treatment of dental patients regardless of age, for the scope of general dentistry.
- He/She is required to perform preventive, Curative / Restorative & Maintenance general dentistry function when required.
- To administer local anaesthesia or pre-medication to perform oral surgery and write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications.
- To identify & document all pertinent dental billing information such as examinations, treatment of lesions/ abnormalities etc.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competence & professional development.
- To educate patient on dental care, advising on diet, preventive care and etc.
- B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), D.M.D (Doctor of Dental Medicine), D.D.S ( Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Specialist or equivalent post board certification.
- The candidate to this position should demonstrate understanding and appreciation to the importance of conserving tooth structure for our patients.
- Help out at registration counter
- Assist Doctor in dental procedure
- General clinic housekeeping
- With or without experience encouraged to apply.
- Welcome fresh graduate (SPM)
- Welcome B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), D.M.D (Doctor of Dental Medicine), D.D.S ( Doctor of Dental Surgery) & limited application for fresh graduate students.
- Training will be provided